How I feel as HINDU in PAKISTAN

I am loved and respected by everyone here in pakistan, ever i did'nt feel as i am minorty here ,I always feel that pakistan is for everyone, i have freedom, i am very strong here, i don't care how worldwide peoples and saying about my pakistan, in reality pakistan is not extremist country,
on social media when i introduce myself as a pakistani to foriegn friends so ahead guys were shocked and asking me, how you live in pakistan ? how you treated in pakistan as a hindu? I won’t deny that I was bombarded with questions regarding the status of Hindus in Pakistan. But being a Pakistani Hindu, I was unbiased and precise with my answers. I told them that I have always felt like a star of my country and I feel safe, which is why I am as loyal as any Muslim in the country. Pakistan doesn’t just belong to Muslims; it belongs to all the residents of its soil. Furthermore, there is good and bad everywhere in the world, but one should stay positive and if it’s about the security, then the Muslims themselves are not safe either. So why single out a particular community based on what is being portrayed to the world?
bieng hindu in pakistan is not wonder and i am not an alien, approximatly 2.5 million hindus lives in pakistan with high living standard, we have every rights , what happens if i can't became a PM,PRESIDENT OR army chief of pakistan, but i have many oppurtnties in my pakistan
 we have 5% qouta for jobs in every department, i can apply in every field, army, navy, air force etc etc
I believe religion is not the cause of tension between us, as religion itself teaches us tolerance and coexistence. I have been sharing my religious festivals (HoliDiwali, and Raksha bandhan) with my Muslims friends and I tend to participate in their festivals (Eidul Fitr) with the same zeal.


in valmaek rishi temple lahore pakistan, hindus with local pakistani muslims celebrate 12 rabi-ul-awal , this photo showing love , brotherhood and reliegous freedom in pakistan 









in this photo muslims with imam offers EID PRAYERS (EID NAMAZ) at temple ground,, 








how can i thinking to leave my this loving country,
We are a happy family with different identities. As a nation, we share the same food, clothes, buildings, laws, and events. All these elements are what bring us together under the same umbrella, then why do we look for reasons to hate each other?
 in this photo prime minister of pakistan along with govenor, cm
 come and celebrate a diwali with hindu community,









i am pakistani hindu, pakistan is my motherland, i live for my pakistan and will die for my country,
BUT NEVER LEAVE MY BELOVED PAKISTAN 

 in this photo my beloved leader and chairman pakistan's largest democratic political party BILAWAL bhutto zardari come swami narayan temple karachi with cm of sindh and not only celebrating diwali but they join us in diwali pooja (reliegous spritual pratics ) 
in this photo  BILAWAL sahb doing arti of lord RAM


THIS IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF TO indian media , and worldwide media that 
PAKISTAN is secular and loving country...... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forced conversion of Hindu Girls seems won't stop in Pakistan

Varna, caste system one Ugliest thing in Hindus, and it's based on fake Myth

Amazing sheepherder boy , there is so much pain behind his beautiful smile